Sunday, December 23, 2012

Noisy Night


Excerpt from "Noisy Night" by Yvette Franklin, in Christmas is for Bad Girls from Elm Books: http://elm-books.com 


I fucked God.  And then I was screwed.  You know Henry Darden, the guy with the most incredible voice in the whole world, the one who plays God in all those different movies?  Yeah, that guy.  And it was totally my fault.

We were at a fabulous Cinco de Mayo party given by that cute Latino actor from the last James Bond movie.  Never seen so much tequila.  I was wearing the dress that never fails, a little black thing that makes my boobs look like DDs and my waist look like Barbie’s.  And my red Jimmy Angelo Fuck Me Pumps.  With no panties.  And of course I am Manda Spellman, the second coming of Marilyn Monroe, the Pamela Anderson with real tits.

He was drunk and flirtatious.  I was drunk and horny as hell.  He put a hand on my ass, and I decided I wanted him so bad that I dragged him out behind the pool house.  He objected that he was married, but I just ran my hand down his very nice if a little elderly body.  His views on the sanctity of marriage changed after copping a feel of my luscious breasts, and we allowed nature to take its course.

Best cheap and dirty quickie I ever had.  I just unzipped his pants, straddled that long, strong cock of his, and wham—he came.  Then I came so hard I almost fell off my shoes.  The sensation started at my groin and spread in fast, fiery jolts through every fiber of my body.  It was like lightning hit.  The perfect Erica Jong zipless fuck.

The lightning of God is a powerful force.  Given I had not seen fit to use any protection, my ovaries did not stand a chance.  Yes, Manda “I know exactly what I am doing” Spellman got knocked up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment